Thread: Movies and TV Disney+: WandaVision
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2021, 12:03 PM   #45
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mosbonian View Post
I get where you are coming from.......I guess it just didn't flip the switch for me like it does you.

But knowing the quality of most all the Marvel projects they have earned enough points for me to be patient.
FYI, this was not supposed to be the first Marvel TV series that went to air. The Falcon & The Winter Soldier was supposed to be first, followed by Loki, then WandaVision but COVID delayed the completion of the other two series, so WV aired first.

I think that it would have been better received by some people had a more "traditional" Marvel series like The Falcon & Winter Soldier aired before a series like WV, which was purposely meant to be something different and outside the box.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.