View Single Post
Old 01-16-2021, 12:13 AM   #15979
Wasted away again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Those things do a lot of shit very, very well. Think I'm gonna try to do some fried chicken thighs in mine sometime soon. I'm sure it will do the job. Loaf looks good.

Meatloaf sandwich preferences? I like to use soft white or wheat bread, little bit of mayo and a line or two of ketchup. Goddamn meatloaf sandwiched are always good.
Not real picky on the bread, but mustard only. Sometimes I like to fry the slices of meatloaf up in a pan first and sometimes throw a slice of American cheese on it.
Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.