View Single Post
Old 01-16-2021, 12:03 AM   #15978
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Those things do a lot of shit very, very well. Think I'm gonna try to do some fried chicken thighs in mine sometime soon. I'm sure it will do the job. Loaf looks good.

Meatloaf sandwich preferences? I like to use soft white or wheat bread, little bit of mayo and a line or two of ketchup. Goddamn meatloaf sandwiched are always good.
Growing up mom always bought Wonder white bread it was the bomb for cold meatloaf sammies. Well gone to shit now so I have been going with Bimbo sandwich it's thicker and soft like the old wonder. I'm a sweet-spicy BBQ sauce like Gates or Bryant with a drizzle of hot german mustard.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote