View Single Post
Old 01-15-2021, 10:59 PM   #15977
Ultrabanned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Nice.

Side sorry that probably only Buehler445 cares about. There wasn’t ****all on TV the other day so I found some episodes of Beat Bobby Flay on Food Network. It was actually an enjoyable watch. It has the feel of most of the food competition programs but doesn’t take itself too seriously. He has 2 of his buddies come on and pick 2 chiefs to challenge Flay. So the 2 new chefs have to compete for the chance to beat Flay by using an ingredient Flay chooses. Then the winner gets to pick the dish and there is a blind panel to pick between the challenger and Flay. Pretty easy watch, and unlike the food challenges Flay and the chefs don’t dick it all up and roll out crap.

All that for the story. One of the episodes the challenger picks Salisbury steak. ****ing Flay didn’t even know what it was LOL. He then proceeds to win the challenge. **** that guy.
He almost always does. I watch that show every now and then like you did when I can't find shit. Prolly will be the case once football and basketball is over. Those guys just have a level of skill that's hard for anyone to beat no matter what. I did watch a video of a Thai chef trashing Gordon Ramsay's pad thai but most of those dudes have the whole bag of tricks.
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.