Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2021, 08:53 PM   #4069
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Man finding reloading supplies and quality kits won't be easy either without being raped. For the money this kit is very good quality with an excellent single stage press. It has everything you need to begin reloading. I turned a co-worker onto this a year ago from MidwayUSA for a little less than 500 bucks. Its a quality kit and Redding has been around forever. Their reloading dies are second to none. They are quality machined and polished which when you start reloading you will appreciate.

https://www.brownells.com/reloading/...prod38410.aspx

Now the problem is finding stock that isn't overpriced.
Well, in CA you can't even buy powder or primers so reloading is out of the question as well. I downsized my collection of guns last year before and as Covid hit. Was able to offload quickly the weapons but because of CA laws, I am no longer able to sell the ammo that I have that i do not need, not even through a FFL dealer. Even though the ammo is new in boxes. Three years left, and I am out of this shithole of California.
BIG K must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BIG K must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BIG K must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BIG K must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BIG K must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BIG K must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BIG K must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BIG K must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BIG K must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BIG K must have mowed badgirl's lawn.BIG K must have mowed badgirl's lawn.