View Single Post
Old 01-14-2021, 03:57 PM   #10
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
That would be my first recommendation but some people have to have Office for compatibility reasons.

I use Apple's suite (Keynote, Pages, Numbers) and I never have any issues. Also don't have to pay MS for their bullshit.
Yeah, getting away without using M$ Office is a neat trick if you can do it. But most need it. For me, Excel alone is well worth the money. Too, though those alternatives named here are often adequate they aren't as smooth or as seamlessly integrated as M$. Apple is fine but 95% of the world uses M$ for business and it then becomes a pain in the ass.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.