View Single Post
Old 01-14-2021, 11:47 AM   #8
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
I don't think Davis would have to beat out anyone, I think he'd straight up be plugged in there. I think they'll overmake the interior OL.

I woudln't be opposed to Toney or any WR I'm just not keen on it being a first rounder after we just burned a 2nd on Hardman.
Wyle is a RFA. LDT is under contract.

You really think they're just going to kick them to the 2nd string and get new guards in a year when the salary cap is tight?

They're going to need a new center if they don't resign Reiter and Schwartz may need to be replaced due to injury. I'm not sure why you'd expect them to do something at guard when they may already be changing at 2 out of the 5 positions.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote