View Single Post
Old 01-14-2021, 11:47 AM   #9
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Watkins and Robinson are gone. Toney would be the instant #2 WR outside with Hardman inside and Hill on the other side.

And you're not replacing a guard. You assume that Toney can't win a starting job and then turn around and assume Davis can. Kind of a double standard, no?
I'm not sure that Robinson is gone. The Chiefs can pay him the same as this year and use their Exception so he doesn't count against the cap.

I think he's worth $2 million a year but unfortunately, they've needed him to play at a higher level than his actual ability because Watkins has so many games and when he's not missing games, he's been ineffective.

If EB gets a gig, then sure, I could see him follow him but if he's willing to come back for $2 million again, I think he's still on the roster.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.