View Single Post
Old 01-14-2021, 11:06 AM   #5052
MVP

I own several 240Z's: I understand. They break when you look at them crosseyed, or trying to remove/ install them unless you buy new, remake. stuff.

My 78's dash was covered by carpet since day one, the 78 was trashed with a really nice dashcap installed.

My buddy has a 69 ss 396 that DR. Vinyl fixed (Kirk Potet) and 25 years later, it's still perfect. He did the door handles on my 65 T-bird (saving me a grand) and they held up great.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray View Post
dashes are brittle, everything else is solid.

El Camino store
Dixie Restoration
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote