View Single Post
Old 01-12-2021, 08:37 PM   #3
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
TrebMax

I went home and posted this on lunch break and it's like my very first real attempt at charcoal drawing. I like charcoal cuz you can do a lot more with shading. I'm really trying be deserve in what I do. You guys are great helping me out to become a better artist.

Although this is for TrebMaxx I used his also for a tribute to a fallen CPer Mad Max that died from cancer some years back but I remember how we would convers late at night and I'd be laughing my ass off much the same with smitty. Even if you never meet someone MadMax left an impression on me and never take life to serious because we all are going to die but make the best of it each day we have.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote