Thread: Movies and TV Star Wars: The Mandalorian
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2021, 03:14 PM   #1613
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
I'll definitely take your word on this, but man compared to the movies it sure seems like they make use of VFX a lot less often

Whatever they're doing works though thats for sure, it doesn't have that cheap 2D look anymore... color me impressed
Favreau first used this tech on The Jungle Book, then The Lion King. He was the first to use it on a TV series but now, even Sony has created their own version of The Volume.

Season 1 is great but Season 2 blows it away visually. It's definitely worth $6.99 to watch the entire series along with the "Making Of" documentary called The Gallery, which is extremely insightful.

Plus for me, there's nothing better than watching a Round Table discussion featuring some of the best filmmakers working today.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.