View Single Post
Old 01-03-2021, 12:59 PM   #15919
MVP

I have tried buying several versions of just the Adobo sauce. I have only found a beef marinade so far that's worth a shit.

Anyone try this?

I have made it from scratch but it's a PITA unless you make some for friends. I recommend this as you can use all the shit you have to buy.

I buy the large cans 28oz of the San Marcos at my local Mexican restaurant/ grocery thing and run it through the Cuisinart with some added roasted sweet peppers and onions. They have offered to make me some but the cost has never been mentioned. They gouged me once, buyer beware.

Not too hot, add a little wine or stock to get consistency where you want it.

I freeze it in cubes but will last about 30 day's in fridge.

Last edited by cooper barrett; 01-03-2021 at 01:09 PM..
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.