View Single Post
Old 01-02-2021, 02:30 PM   #15890
Suupraa Geniuuusss

I should've mentioned, you need about a gallon of water per pound of meat, generally speaking. When I wrote the above I was thinking about the size ham I usually use, which is more than about 5 lbs. Obviously a bigger ham would require more water.

Also, the minimum temp allowable is 120 degrees. If the water temp falls below that, things won't work properly. Which is why you always want more water; I always use about a gallon more water than what's called for, to eliminate the bath from cooling too much.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.