Thread: Food and Drink Anyone have an Air Fryer
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2021, 01:57 PM   #136
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
Cooked mine in the oven to drain out some grease then air fried. It was easy and damn good.
May have to try that tomorrow. My first time cooking whole wings in the air fryer and I expect the tips may burn. Hopefully a pre-cook will minimize that. Wish my fryer were larger though. Not sure how many of these I'll be able to cook at once. Normally just do the separate wing/drummies.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	wings.jpg
Views:	128
Size:	75.5 KB
ID:	121732  
unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.