Thread: Food and Drink Anyone have an Air Fryer
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2021, 04:59 AM   #134
MONTANA #19

I have the original Foodi and the Foodi Grill. I have not used my regular oven in over 2 years and I rarely use the microwave. I also don't waste near as much food as I used to. Lemme explain...I'm a single dude, so when I put meat in the freezer, I used to end up throwing it away a couple years down the road because I never could remember to set it out to thaw. With the foodi and foodi grill, you can cook from frozen to ready to eat in like 20 min. I absolutely love the both of them. Also, re-heating stuff like pizza is easier and tastes a shit-ton better than using the microwave.
arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote