Thread: Food and Drink Anyone have an Air Fryer
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2020, 04:18 PM   #118
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
I was thinking of buying a frozen pizza crust & adding toppings to it. I was just wondering if it would hold a pizza of that size?
I have one a couple of years old that was considered to be large at the time. It's a 6qt. I just measured the bottom of the basket, it's 8.5"x9.5". Not big enough for a regular sized frozen pizza but it should work for a personal pizza.

I have a pizzazz for pizza. Which I like better because I can cook the bottom first to make it crispy and then turn it on dual to cook the top and bottom.
mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.mlyonsd is obviously part of the inner Circle.