Thread: Food and Drink Anyone have an Air Fryer
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2020, 01:04 PM   #97
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
Hey all, i had a small air fryer in the past and liked it, but it wasnt big enough to cook for a family of four in. And it sucks making fries, then waiting 25 minutes for wings. Does anyone have experience with a little bigger air fryer? also can you pack the basket to the top when cooking?
I bought two air fryers last year so that I can make fries and chicken nuggets simultaneously for my kids.

I've had terrible luck trying to cook two disparate types of foods in the same air fryer. It's always been a disaster.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.