Thread: Movies and TV Wonder Woman 1984 trailer
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2020, 03:55 AM   #189
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Yeah, I mean I kinda figured.

I'm not in the habit of trying to enjoy bad movies too much. They have to be uniquely bad in an interesting way. So there's a little curiosity from 1) how and why it's exactly SO hated, and 2) how they effed up such breezy source material.

I imagine it has to do with corner-cutting and lack of tech to realize the whizbang things happening on the page, kind of like how Marvel movies sucked until CGI and masterplanning the narratives across the platform came along.

But like I said, not interested enough to find out.
I have forgotten huge chunks of the movie (thankfully) but as I recall it wasn't really the same story as the book. It's not so much a question of what was bad about the movie. There was nothing good about it at all. Nothing. Not a single thing. Name any aspect of a motion picture off the top of your head and this movie failed at it. Every single aspect.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.