View Single Post
Old 12-29-2020, 09:27 PM   #6505
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
What he's saying is these dudes are telling him to expect a 3% return rate over time. He's wondering if that is too conservative a projected rate.

If he's getting 3% he needs to knife a fool.
I hadn’t really considered knifing them but they do have me asking myself what value they really could bring to me. It sounds like you agree they are too conservative as well. I tend to be a bit conservative myself but these guys make me feel like an overly optimistic rube when we talk.

I may have to revisit the knifing option if I were to did they were Broncos fans. I am definitely thinking more and more that I should just part ways with them.
Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Peter Gibbons is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.