Thread: Movies and TV Wonder Woman 1984 trailer
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2020, 06:22 PM   #182
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by heapshake View Post
I had 3 girls that wanted to watch it so I put it on.

I walked in on a scene where there was a bunch of soldiers shooting while they were driving down a highway in the desert. A couple of kids were playing in the highway and WW had to rescue them.

Was this supposed to be a joke? Was it poking fun at super heroes saving kids or is the viewer supposed to feel worried about the fate of these children? It didn't strike me as funny but I know kids don't play on highways especially when big trucks shooting bullets are headed their direction so it can't be there for drama can it?

I think the girls liked it though.
Not a joke. Was in there to show her Power fading.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.