Thread: Movies and TV Wonder Woman 1984 trailer
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2020, 05:45 PM   #180
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
I've avoided Battlefield Earth the movie because I was a ridiculous level of fan of the book. . . . Like, 'best I read since Dune' fan.

It's schlocky and pulpy, but it's also breezy and entertaining. I mean it's nearly 1,000 pages and I read it in under a week.

Kind of curious from time to time what exactly makes the movie SO bad, but not curious enough to find out.
Harrier Jets are brand new and fly perfect even though they have been in storage for 1000 years. Travolta and co stars overact in every scene. etc.

Battlefield Earth is amazing. You have to grab a 6 pack and some friends when watching.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote