Thread: Movies and TV Wonder Woman 1984 trailer
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2020, 02:08 PM   #6
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravedigger View Post
I liked the Amazon opening, the only question I had is that in first movie she told the Aunt, to not train her, then in the first movie she chastises her for training her when she's around 14ish years old, which in the opening scene of the second one she's around 10ish years old and knows how to ride a horse, do a crazy obstacle course, and fire a bow with deadly precision and the Mom just comes up at the end and says "Stay truthful, the world is not ready for your truth." or some gibberish like that. So I don't get why she's okay with the training there and not in the first movie when she's four years older. Some inconsistencies with this movie for sure.
I had forgotten about the training stuff. Plus the damn flying shit! Someone else said she appeared to be flying in the first. I'm not gonna go back and watch the first, but she definitely learned to fly at the end of the first movie, right!?! Am I completely remembering wrong?
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.