View Single Post
Old 12-29-2020, 12:24 PM   #6495
Fish are scared of me

Quote:
Originally Posted by wutamess View Post
So far this stock (NIO) has gained 2.6% since my purchase this am. Going to let it sit a year. Hope my ADD doesn't kick in.
You should be fine if you let it ride for a year. Really fine. Stock ADD is a problem for me too. I went and paid property taxes $22,000 today then checked my portfolio and am down $2700 so I drank two beers to gain composure. Sold 5 shares Tesla which is even today and spent that on ARKG which took a big dip today. I think I made a good move but after I drink 2 more beers I'll feel really good about my decision. Then I have to go paint a ****ing rental.

PS .... I ALWAYS hate December stock market.
Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hog's Gone Fishin is obviously part of the inner Circle.