Thread: Movies and TV Wonder Woman 1984 trailer
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2020, 11:32 PM   #160
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz View Post
Basically. Just so badly done...I love the character and what Gal and Patty did with the first film. The wishing bullshit they don't have to explain shit either. This might be my least favorite or next to least favorite dc movie. The after credit scene, the flying scene and whitehouse scene were the only cool parts from the movie. No idea how they let this happen. 65% on RT is being way too kind. Plot was so bad...I'm even more upset with this movie after I had to see it again with the wife.
The entire first 25-30 minutes could have and should have been cut.

The tone reminded me of the 80s Supergirl movie or Superman III.

Nobody should be using those movies for inspiration.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.