Thread: Movies and TV Wonder Woman 1984 trailer
View Single Post
Old 12-26-2020, 08:05 AM   #131
Tre Right, Three Jet Chip Wasp

How did that script get approved? ****ing awful. I feel bad for the great actors that had to work with that crap. Pacing was awful, plot holes were glaring, some scenes were so cheesy I actually felt embarrassed for them for having to act them out.

DC is so bad at making movies I’m actually not looking forward to the Snyder cut of Justice League because instead of just wasting one afternoon of my time it’s going to waste a month of afternoons of my time. I grew up as a comic book collector and nerd so unfortunately for my future self I’m going to force myself to watch it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.