Thread: Video Games Cyberpunk 2077
View Single Post
Old 12-25-2020, 04:14 PM   #374
Time Keeps On Slipping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
Delamain should give you the quest for the first one and you should be able to follow a marker to it like any other quest.

If he doesn't tell you to go find it you don't have it yet - you might have to do another part of that questline first. Or reach a certain level - can't recall.

I don't think you have to do them in any particular order - they're broken up into like 8 different side quests, one for each car.
I think this quest is just bugged for me, man. When I enter any of the 7 areas, I get a call from Delamain but I can't answer it. After that, I just get a massive yellow "quest" are to search. When I do get the yellow dotted guiding line to follow, it leads me to nowhere.
Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.