View Single Post
Old 12-23-2020, 03:54 PM   #21
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho View Post
Ojulari is a great pass rusher. He just has a lot of natural ability. If he makes it to 32, that would be a really high-value selection. I agree that he could split some time with Danna. If he's playing RE, I think he holds up fine in this scheme, especially if he is getting swapped on run downs.

I really like the mock overall. I don't know much about Chazz Surratt, but if staylor and crow sign off on him, it's good enough for me.

I think that may be the spot KC has to pop for an IOL (Josh Myers? Linderbaum if his stock rises).
Didn’t mean to downvote bud, my bad.

My thinking is you use Danna on early downs and Ojulari comes in opposite of Clark on obvious passing downs in year 1.

Then in year 2 you have some flexibility should you cut Clark. By then, Danna might be ready to take that LDE spot full time and and Ojulari would be your RDE.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.