View Single Post
Old 12-23-2020, 12:50 PM   #17
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoover View Post
Nailed it.

As an offensive line homer, I always pound the table for some Hawkeye linemen, but Linderbaum is exactly what we need. He's new to the position, but dominating. He's a wrestler, and exactly the type of center we need. I do think he's going to rise up the draft boards, I doubt you get him late in the 3rd. Alaric Jackson would be a good pick too, especially at that spot. I he's probably available in the 4th or 5th rounds. The only thing I don't like about him is that he's really cut weight by adapting to a vegan life style. Not sure how that really works with the position he plays. I mean you got to ear a lot of beans and peanuts to get the protein one needs to retain a 300+ body.
There's tons of plant-based protein supplements on the market. It's really not hard to be Vegan and get in your protein if you have a proper nutritionist, which I'm sure he does.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.