View Single Post
Old 12-23-2020, 12:15 PM   #3130
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoover View Post
No, that's why this team is so ****ing good.

Mahomes is the best leader of a team that I have EVER seen. I mean better than Jordan. Better than anyone I can think of in the NFL. The dude is phenomenal, everyone knows it, but he never plays that card with his teammates. He's ALWAYS team first, building people up after a mess up. It's never personal, he just wants to win, and they all know what. He fights harder than anyone on this team, and his guys know it. Hell, the coaches know it, which is why Andy now puts the ball in Patricks hands to close out games.

Again, I've never seen anything like it. I've seen Rogers pucker up and get pissed when a game gets out of hand. I've seen Brady schema like a child at a player who ****s up in a critical spot in a game. Shit, if Mahomes is like anyone, maybe its Joe Montana. His coolness under pressure, or in a difficult game is amazing.
Yeah. The closest thing I’ve seen was his first interception he yelled at Hardman “you have to come back”.

I can’t believe he wasn’t pissed off like ever in his career. I’m pretty sure I’d have murdered everyone in the Houston playoff games when everybody was dropping everything.

Dude is as close to perfect as you can be.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.