View Single Post
Old 12-23-2020, 11:30 AM   #3129
Rufus Dawes Jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crispystl View Post
I'm sure it was something along those lines. Mahomes is too cool to get upset like that.
No, that's why this team is so ****ing good.

Mahomes is the best leader of a team that I have EVER seen. I mean better than Jordan. Better than anyone I can think of in the NFL. The dude is phenomenal, everyone knows it, but he never plays that card with his teammates. He's ALWAYS team first, building people up after a mess up. It's never personal, he just wants to win, and they all know what. He fights harder than anyone on this team, and his guys know it. Hell, the coaches know it, which is why Andy now puts the ball in Patricks hands to close out games.

Again, I've never seen anything like it. I've seen Rogers pucker up and get pissed when a game gets out of hand. I've seen Brady schema like a child at a player who ****s up in a critical spot in a game. Shit, if Mahomes is like anyone, maybe its Joe Montana. His coolness under pressure, or in a difficult game is amazing.
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote