Thread: Movies and TV Star Wars: The Mandalorian
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2020, 02:55 PM   #1444
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Yep, it's the same backstory that began in the The Clone Wars animated series, which was why it was SO COOL when Moff Gideon was shown wielding it after Din Djarin blew up his Tie Fighter in the Season 1 finale.

While I will continue to enjoy Chapter 8 time and time again (I've already watched it 5 times so far), I am really stoked to see where the story takes us in Season 3 because one aspect of the finale that's been greatly overshadowed by Luke's amazing appearance is that as of right now, Din Djarin is in possession of the Darksaber, which by legend makes him the rightful heir to the throne of Mandalore.
I definitely see Bo-Katan turning on him. She'll just say "this is the way."
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote