Thread: Movies and TV Star Wars: The Mandalorian
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2020, 09:13 PM   #1390
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
It's Ludwig Göransson. He's scored both seasons of The Mandalorian and he scored Marvel's Black Panther, in which he created the Wakanda Theme and the Black Panther theme.

I recently did a "Spotlight" interview and one of the questions was "Who are your favorite composers?".

While I listed John Williams and others, I also mentioned that Ludwig is my favorite composer working today because he's breaking new ground with a Synthesizer/Sound Design/Orchestral Hybrid type of scoring that IMO, is absolutely amazing and astonishingly refreshing.

The dude is literally a genius composer.
Thanks man. I’m a ****ing fan of his work now.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote