Thread: Movies and TV CBS: Star Trek
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2020, 07:10 AM   #683
The Demon Preacher

Quote:
Originally Posted by unlurking View Post
I was really looking forward to the Georgio spinoff. Then I watched last week's episode where they went back to the mirror universe. My god, evil Tilly made my eyes bleed. I'm done. I just...I just can't anymore. What a waste. So much potential for a fun story arc this season. Instead we get a bunch of cry-babies and shitty actors. This is hands down the worst Trek property to date. I'd watch Enterprise, Nemesis, and all the Jar Jar Abrams crap back to back for weeks before I ever watch any more of this shit.
I'm currently re-watching Enterprise. That show has aged extremely well. Dr. Phlox is easily the second best doctor on Star Trek after The Doctor on Voyager (who was the sole redeeming point on Voyager until 7o9 showed up). Bones clocks in at #3, with Bashir at #4, and Crusher bringing up the rear.
Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mephistopheles Janx has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote