Thread: Movies and TV CBS: Star Trek
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2020, 06:37 AM   #682
MVP

I was really looking forward to the Georgio spinoff. Then I watched last week's episode where they went back to the mirror universe. My god, evil Tilly made my eyes bleed. I'm done. I just...I just can't anymore. What a waste. So much potential for a fun story arc this season. Instead we get a bunch of cry-babies and shitty actors. This is hands down the worst Trek property to date. I'd watch Enterprise, Nemesis, and all the Jar Jar Abrams crap back to back for weeks before I ever watch any more of this shit.
unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote