Thread: Movies and TV HBO Max
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2020, 06:50 PM   #120
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry View Post
Yep I did all of that. It must be that one particular series because I picked a random movie and it works fine.
My best guess is that since it was just released today, their servers are taking a massive hit, which is causing the issue.

Disney+ was the same way Day 1. They only expected about 2-3 million customers but hit 10 million the first day. It was pretty sloppy for weeks as they continued to work on the app and add servers.

Considering AT&T/Warnermedia are clueless about everything else, they're most likely unprepared for the number of activations today.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.