Thread: Movies and TV Christopher Nolan's 'Tenet'
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2020, 03:13 PM   #10
Mahomes Fanboi

I'm glad I read this thread, as when attempting to watch it the first time both the wife and I looked at each other and thought "WTF is going on? Can you hear what anyone is saying?" -- We got about 20 minutes in and turned it off.

I thought I was watching a bad quality stream or something as the dialogue seemed very mumbled and hard to understand. (Looks like a common complaint).

Anyway, I will attempt to watch it again sometime when I can crank the volume and my ears aren't feeling so damn old.

Nolan has been my favorite over the past 2 decades as Batman, Momento, and Inception have been amazing.
Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.Molitoth is obviously part of the inner Circle.