Thread: Video Games Cyberpunk 2077
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2020, 10:41 AM   #318
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pants View Post
This game has SO much more content and story and depth than Witcher 3. Maybe it's the NPC density that's making it seem shallow to folks? The Witcher was mostly open, empty space so when you came across a village, it had a couple of quests and you were like "oh, hey, content!"

The world building and attention to detail is staggering in Cyberpunk. If I start thinking about the amount of work that alone took, I start getting anxiety, LOL.
Does the side content get better when you get out of Watson? So far it's been agonizingly boring busy work. Show up, shoot a few brainless npcs, find a mcguffin to pick up, open the map to set the next waypoint, repeat. There's a shitload of "content" but it all feels the same. If that changes the further south you go I'll just ditch Watson and move on.

It seems shallow because of the terrible AI and simplistic gameplay. Not too much to do besides ride around shooting up places and laughing at edgelord humor. Seems like they spent 8 years crafting this beautiful world but forgot to give you anything meaningful to do in it.

Last edited by Sassy Squatch; 12-16-2020 at 10:52 AM..
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.