Thread: Video Games Cyberpunk 2077
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2020, 05:41 PM   #286
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pants View Post
No doubt.

I imagine it will recover because this game really is good enough to push millions of copies more.

I'm a fanboy of CDPR because I liked Witcher 3 so much, but just taking a step back and even objectively looking at what they have been able to achieve with this game, it's ****ing stupendous.
Massive Witcher 3 fan as well, but hard disagree. The game is superficial as ****. The AI is terrible and the gameplay is overly simplistic. It looks really good and the story is alright so it's got that going for it, but this game really needed a hell of a lot longer in the oven. Really disappointed.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.