View Single Post
Old 12-14-2020, 05:39 PM   #5734
Fight, build, win!

I dont consider 42 to 46 degrees to be winter golf. You can play early spring in that weather without polypropylene longjohns and gloves. I have played winter golf that didn't reach the 30s till midday and wind chills near 0. Many of the old public courses will open as long as the snow is melted from fairways and no frost on greens. Frozen greens didn't seem a problem. Courses we frequented was Excelsior Springs, Hodge, Minor Park, The Pose, Shirkey. Longview I think its called Fred Arbanas now. Oh and Windbrook which is the property the National sets on. There are more I'm sure this was 80's thru early 2000's. Claycrest, River Oaks, Tomahawk Hills though they were a bit picky on that cowpasture.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.