View Single Post
Old 12-14-2020, 12:27 PM   #5724
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
$35 an hour for a pay not really worth it but I hear the bays are kind of heated so I might have to try that. I've been go Top Golf once and it was summer. I have a golf simulator in my house so not much value for me. I'd like to get on an actual course.

Bookmarked. Seems like lots of good info. Maybe I can get some of these goodies for xmas. I see those guys with the plastic enclosure on their carts but I don't own a cart myself. Wonder if there is something inexpensive I can bring myself and utilize a heater when using one of their carts. Some courses aren't even open open to provide a cart this time a year though.
The $35 for the bay is the least of your costs... But the food and drink is very good. We love going. It's not real golf, but it'll due during these very cold months.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.