Thread: Video Games Cyberpunk 2077
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2020, 07:19 PM   #255
Ain't no relax!

Breaching was really confusing at first. Feels overcomplicated. But there's a method to it. Look up a few guides about it, and you'll figure it out pretty quickly.

I wouldn't recommend ignoring it completely, because that's where the best upgrade materials come from. You can also find/buy some materials. Or get materials by breaking down existing weapons. But breeching gives you so much more, and you're guaranteed to get the kind of materials you want by pursuing that specific breech code for the device. Considering you can craft/upgrade any item as much as you have the materials for, it's easily the best way to get the best weapons. Find a good legendary weapon that works really well for you, and just continue to upgrade it. You can make an insanely power weapon this way. At this point, I go out of my way to hit every breechable machine for those upgrade goodies.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.