View Single Post
Old 12-13-2020, 09:05 AM   #15840
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
That’s no shit. I haven’t cooked much lately. Our hired guy quit and dad and I decided we should fly solo in this labor market so I’ve spent the last 2 months working my ass off to un**** some shit. This is normally the time when I can unwind a little but, but I’m humping it like busy season.

That makes me appreciate this thread all the more.

Keep up the good work guys.
Every time I decide that me doing the cooking will save money I'm reminded that, since we've been married, that's never worked out for us. Evidently I'm incapable of going to the store and buying the items that save money. I don't get it...

Oh, and dang it, we're bring home the venison.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.