View Single Post
Old 12-13-2020, 02:38 AM   #2648
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
Dr. BBQ opened a restaurant about 5 minutes from me. Talked to the guy for about 30 minutes. He's gone commercial but still has the BBQ chops. It's actually not bad for Florida. The brisket nachos is the best BBQ thing I've had in Florida.
My last tenants at my Safety Harbor condo told me the same thing "Not bad for Florida" as they ate there twice.
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.