View Single Post
Old 12-12-2020, 11:00 PM   #5719
Indian Twitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
You should be able to get those old wedges regrooved faced and chromed be like new. And your right Hogan made some of the finest clubs out there that weren't custom. My old childhood friend's Dad played Hogan Apex irons and he sold me his old PGA Vip's. Dad reshafted them for me and played those thru HS. When game improvement clubs came out I bought a set of Hogan Magnums and played some of my best golf with those but didn't have the feel of blades. I got wild hair and bought Ping Eye II pre bans. Didn't play as well and the same no real feel at all. When Hogan introduced the Edge GS I was all over that and love them to this day. I have tried to replace but always go back. I really hope Hogan makes a serious comeback they were so good in the day.
https://benhogangolf.com/
philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.philfree has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote