View Single Post
Old 12-10-2020, 03:12 PM   #2167
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallaschiefsfan View Post
So...with the short season teams not listed, I'm wondering if the Chukars and Burlington's absence are the result of the plan to shrink the affiliates? Everyone else heads to Arizona to play on multiple Royals rookie teams?
Yeah, all indications are rookie ball will become complex ball.

Upside is teams have everyone there and it's easier to give individualized attention to prospects and move them around.

Downside is that it will cut down on the information we have about guys early on.

Some of you probably remember me gushing about Adalberto Mondesi when he was a 16-year-old at Idaho Falls putting up similar numbers to Jurickson Profar. You might have also noticed I didn't do that with Erick Pena. I likely WOULD have had he played in IDF last summer...
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.