Thread: Movies and TV HBO Max
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2020, 06:54 AM   #92
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valiant View Post
Can't blame them. Seems they spent most of the money and if they were going streaming, Netflix would pay more. Netflix currently is way ahead of everyone else with original content. I am dropping Disney plus as soon as mandolorian ends because it has Jack shit outside of that. Only worth it because it was free, and Hamilton.

Netflix was smart and lucky for their transitioning. One of the movie studios would be smart to partner with them.

Personally I dont watch them but Netflix needs to get some sports original content. Actual stockcar racing, wrestling, mma but like the NFL.

Real stockcars raced by non professionals, no nascar teams. Have brackets. Small, sedans, sports, exotic, trucks, open including drag. 100miles tops. New show each week.

Buy one of the smaller wrestling outfits and give them more production.

Mma, start with 12 cities. Teams from each one. Male and female. Weight divisions. Have it like a hs wrestling match.

Agreed. And I’ll bet sports comes next for them. There are rumors they want to bid for the NFL.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.