View Single Post
Old 12-07-2020, 02:58 PM   #29656
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy View Post
Also Brady's style of play allowed him to be consistently good for a long period of time. As good as Mahomes is I think as he gets older he is going to have to change his game to be more of a pocket passer. So we will have to wait and see if Mahomes has Brady's longevity.

Brady also never played w amount of weapons we currently have. I guess closest was when he had Moss/Welker and he tore it up..

I'm not ready to crown Mahomes as GOAT yet way too early! Great start though!
He plays the game like Rodgers, who is 37 years old with a long injury history and currently playing at MVP level. Brett Favre played at a high level beyond age 35 as well. Same goes for John Elway. None of those 3 guys fit the Brady mold you are describing.

If we're talking about things that guys have or don't have, Mahomes has never had a defense like what Belichick supplied to Brady for the vast majority of their 20 years together. If Patrick figures out a way to pull a Montana run of 4 rings in less than 10 years, he has an argument to be in the GOAT conversation at that point.
DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.DRM08 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote