View Single Post
Old 12-06-2020, 07:17 PM   #225
MVP

Nope I definitely had no pre draft hate of Watson and would have been fine if we had drafted him. I don't pretend to be a college scout and very rarely have a negative opinion on a player coming out of college. I damn sure don't have a problem saying I'm wrong either and have admitted I was wrong on this site multiple times.

Watson just has never impressed me in the limited time I've watched him play. What I see is a guy that would throw far too many prayers and his demeanor last year after the Chiefs came back and destroyed his team was very eye opening. Instead of stopping the bleeding he curled up and cried, then he went to the bench to piss and moan.

This year he is one of the main reasons why that team is losing. Just a quick look of the drive summaries can show you a guy that isn't getting it done at the beginning of the game and then he is racking up yards and TDs when the game is completely out of reach. I don't even wanna hear about how his O line is bad and he isn't getting enough time. He's just not good in the pocket and is one of the main reasons for his high sack numbers.
dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.dlphg9 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.