View Single Post
Old 12-06-2020, 11:27 AM   #29648
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
Ehhh...that statement applies to many guys in the history of the league. Brady was never the most physically gifted QB. He has had enormous success because of his very strong mind, his very strong work ethic, his very strong clutch factor, and a great coach helping him along the way.

Oh I totally get it. I just mean from a pure talent standpoint. I thought that’s what Pugs was referring to. Yeah at that point we had no idea Mahomes would have so many of those intangibles that make/made Brady so good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.