View Single Post
Old 12-06-2020, 10:53 AM   #29642
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRM08 View Post
In terms of the ring stuff, Dee Ford offsides is gigantic. Without that, we are looking at Mahomes with 2 rings (after only 2 years) and Brady with 5 rings. Instead, Mahomes was down 6-0 for the ring count in the immediate aftermath of the Dee Ford play. One silly little play with a huge impact on the legacy of both QB's.
That could be the case but I’ve always felt like if we’d won in 2018, we would have suffered for it in the immediate future by retaining guys like Ford, Sutton, Berry, etc.

Maybe they would have still moved on but I don’t think so because the hunger to really get better wouldn’t have been there.

Ford’s offsides play, as frustrating as it was, to me actually put them on a better trajectory to win multiple rings in future seasons.
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote